Bates numbering can be used with Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. Place all of the documents that you want to number in a single file. Then, go to the Advanced menu. Then, go to Documents Numbering. Then, click on Add. You can add portfolios or folders. Click on Add Folders. Here, click on the folder that contains your documents. Click OK. You can reorder your files, if you need to. Click on Output Options. Designate a folder to send them to. Determine what number you would like to start with. You can adjust the formatting for the Bates numbering, in order to distinguish them from other documents. Label your documents in the menu. When you have finished describing your document, click OK. You will now be able to search for your documents by the Bates numbering that you've established. It can also be easily added or removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades