In this software video tutorial you will learn how to use Form Tracker in Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. The forms tracker window can be opened by clicking on the 'forms' on the toolbar, or 'forms' in the menu bar or, if Acrobat is not open, by double clicking on the notification button in the tray. Here you are taken to the latest update category. On the left hand side, you will find the response file location. Check its status; whether it is active or not by clicking on 'view responses'. This will give you all the data. There are also links to stop collecting data as well as to the original document. Watch the video for full description.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades