In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to combine documents into a single PDF in Adobe Acrobat 9. Go to the 'combine' menu and select 'merge files in to a single PDF'. Click on 'add files' and 'add folders'. Now create a new folder and click OK. Then drag and drop files in to the folder. You can then arrange them in the order you want. You can also delete any document that you don't want. You can also choose pages from a document. With all the documents selected, you can go ahead and select your file size at the right hand bottom of the page and that will compress these documents. Finally click 'combine files' and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades