In this tutorial, we learn how to use Microsoft SharePoint to view Acrobat 9 reviews. First, go to the comment bar and click "send for shared review". In this wizard, click internal and then click next. Then, click SharePoint workspace, then type in the URL to the server, then click "get workspaces" and you now may have to enter in your username and password. Now you will have to choose your workspace and document library. After this, click on next and click if you want to have it attached for review, or to save a local copy, then click next. Give your profile a unique name, then click next. Now, invite your reviewers and click finish, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades