In this tutorial, we learn how to optimize a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. This will adjust the size of the PDF to better adjust your need and work flow. Fire, go to file and then go to properties, then you will be able to see what size the file is. If you would like to change this, go to the PDF Optimizer, which has an "audit space usage" button. From here, you can change the compatibility level and also change the compression and the color bitmap resolution. After you are done editing these, you can send it more easily and with better images through e-mail!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades