In this video, we learn how to send documents for review by email in Acrobat 9 Pro. First, go to the comment button and choose "attach for e-mail review". A wizard will now open with an e-mail based review. Anyone who has Adobe will be able to open this up. Use a PDF file that you want to use, then click "next" and invite your reviewers by typing in their e-mail addresses or finding them in your address book. Then, add in the subject and send the e-mail. From here, the document will send and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades