In this Adobe Acrobat series of video the instructor shows how to add headers and footers to your PDF documents. Headers and footers help give your integrated document a unified look and feel. You can use the combine feature in the Acrobat to combine information obtained from various sources and integrate it in a single PDF. In the Acrobat software go to the document menu option and from the drop down box select the Header and Footer sub-menu, from which you can add a new or delete or modify an existing header and footer to the document. The tutorial shows with examples how to add different header and footers. This video shows how to use the Adobe Acrobat feature of header and footer to give documents a unified look to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades