At first glance there doesn't look like a way to save your slideshows into a format that you can send to some one. If you look a little further you'll see you can indeed export them though. It exports the whole slideshow into a PDF Presentation (much like Photoshop's PDF presentation automation). However, it won't include any music tracks you've added in Lightroom. Well there's a workaround if you've got Acrobat Professional. You can go in after the fact and embed the music to the presentation and get close to the same effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades