Do you have PDF documents that you want to make sure people know belongs to you? Don't want people to use your PDF documents without permission? Well, this video will teach you exactly how to add watermarks to your documents using Acrobat 9 Pro. The watermarks will stay on the documents, so that who ever uses it will know who the document belongs to. This is very useful in protecting your content from being used without your permission or credit. This is a short 3 minute video, the steps are basic and clear. So all viewers should be able to do this. Highly recommended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades