In this tutorial, Luke shows you how to change your default PDF reader on your Mac computer. There are various programs that can be used to read PDFs and you don't have to decide on only one. Your Mac is probably pre-programmed to open up the "Preview" application when you click on a PDF file, but if you'd prefer to use something else, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, there is an easy way to change your default. Check out this tutorial, and set it up in just a few minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades