This session is about page view sharing. Click collaborate, send collaborate live. It works with Acrobat. It opens a live chat session. Log in with Adobe ID. You can invite others to collaborate. Click to select name, attach a file and send an email. File can be saved on Acrobat. Access can be restricted to those who are invited. Collaborate live panel opens. You can open the invitees computer. Invitee needs to sign in. You have the ability to chat. Start page sharing. Pages are synchronized. Initiator can get the same page and view as invitee. You can get a full screen session with invitee by clicking collaborate live, share my screen. A free connect now meeting opens on Acrobat.com and you can have two others join online web session. Browser opens. Invitee gets a message to join in the chat room. Invitee launches browser. A message is received that invitee wants to join. Initiator accepts. Invitee is brought into room to share screen, web cam, chat or voice over IP session.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades