In this Adobe Acrobat series of video the instructor shows how to combine comments in a PDF. When we receive comments as a part of a review of a document there is no need to view the comments is a separate document but you can view the comments in the same document. To do this go to the comments menu and select the option of import comments. Now from there you can select one or more PDF documents that contain the comments and integrate it to the current document. This video shows how to combine comments with the original PDF so that both can be viewed in the single master PDF document.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades