In this Adobe video tutorial the instructor shows how to compare two PDF documents. He says to go to the documents menu and choose the option to compare PDF's in Adobe Acrobat 9. This brings up a pop-up window where you can choose the files to be compared and all the various other options to choose from. This is the compare documents dialog box. Now he selects the old versions and new versions and performs other settings and shows how to perform comparisons. This video demonstrates the ability of Adobe Acrobat 9 to compare documents of different versions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades