This how-to video is about how to enable the commenting tools in the free Adobe Reader using Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.
To do this, open any PDF document and go to the "comments" menu and select "enable for commenting and analysis in Adobe Reader". Once we choose this option a message will pop up and give a warning that certain functions like filling in forms, editing documents and digital signatures will be disabled for both Acrobat Reader and users. Click the "ok" option to remove this message, and then we will be asked to save the enabled PDF document. When this PDF document is opened anyone who has the free Adobe Reader will see the "comment and mark up analysis tool" available to them for this enabled document at no cost and they can enjoy the features of the commenting tools.
This video explains in detail how to activate the commenting tool in the free Adobe Reader.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades