In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to enable usage rights for Adobe reader. She begins by showing a multiple page PDF which can be viewed by anyone having a Acrobat reader. She goes to advance menu and chooses the option of expand features in Adobe reader. She says that by granting these rights in Adobe 9, we can let other people write into the forms of the document, comment it and even sign the document. Now she applies the features and saves the document to the desktop. Now she opens the created document in the reader which shows the options to sign and comment on it as it was applied to the document in the previous step. This video shows how to enable usage rights of a PDF for Acrobat Reader.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades