In this video the author shows how to sign PDF files and create digital appearances. To do this open any document where there is a place provided to digitally sign it. Now double click that area and you will be shown a pop up menu that helps you to sign the document. Now if you already have a digital sign prepared you can go ahead and sign the document. If not there is an option to create a new sign and this video shows the procedure of how to get it done. Using this feature now you can digitally sign the documents and also create it's appearance. This video demonstrates the features of Adobe Acrobat where you can sign PDF files digitally and also create appearances of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades