In this tutorial the instructor shows how to use commenting tools in Adobe Acrobat 9. He says that the look and feel of the commenting tools are very similar to the previous version tools which were used to mark and comment documents. He shows how to open the comment button from the menu bar and explains about the options present in there to use the commenting features. He demonstrates many ways to enable comments and markup tool bar in the application. Now he shows about the various ways of how to add, edit and modify those comments. This video discusses about the comments feature of Adobe Acrobat 9 and demonstrates it with examples.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades