Learn how to use the Web Capture and Compare Documents commands in Acrobat 9 Pro with this tutorial selected by experts at Adobe. You can use this command to compare the differences between two versions of a web page. First, you have to convert the pages to PDF files using the built-in Convert-to-PDF command in Acrobat 9. Then, select the Compare Document command from the Document menu, choosing the settings. The program will run through the two files, compare them and present the results in a report you can then review.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades